Norman Mailer: Works and Days
Welcome to Norman Mailer: Works and Days, the first installment of Project Mailer — an on-going Digital Humanities initiative to promote the legacy of Norman Mailer.
Based on J. Michael Lennon and Donna Pedro Lennon's updated and revised Norman Mailer: Works and Days, this project provides researchers with the definitive primary bibliography of Norman Mailer's publications and an overview of important biographical events in Mailer's life. This Digital Humanities project is edited by Gerald R. Lucas.
- Preface by Norman Mailer
- Introduction by J. Michael Lennon
- Introduction to the Digital Edition by Gerald R. Lucas
- Bibliographies: primary and secondary bibliographies
- First Editions contains links to major works and key critical resources
- Index of Names for those mentioned in W&D
- Acknowledgments and Appreciations
- Norman Mailer's Bestsellers
- Norman Mailer by the Decade: An Epistolary Slant
- Norman Mailer: Important Dates
This page is a part of Project Mailer and is sponsored by the Norman Mailer Society.
“Works” (v1) was completed in October 2015. “Days” (v1) was completed in 2016. Work on the selected bibliography ran throughout 2017, leading to a second-edition of Norman Mailer: Works and Days, published in 2018. The entire digital project was moved to the MediaWiki platform in 2018–2019 and as of March 2019 is complete (v2).
Any comments, questions, or suggestions may be sent to editorprojectmailer.net.