J. Michael Lennon
J. Michael Lennon is the author of the forthcoming memoir, Mailer’s Last Days: Remembrances of a Life in Literature. He reviews regularly for TLS, and his work has appeared in Mailer Review, Paris Review, NYRB, New Yorker, Modern Fiction Studies, Lifewriting Annual, Chicago Tribune, New England Review, Hippocampus, and Provincetown Arts. He teaches in Wilkes University’s Maslow Graduate Creative Writing Program.
- Lennon, J. Michael, ed. (1986). Critical Essays on Norman Mailer. Critical Essays on American Literature. Boston: G. K. Hall.
- —, ed. (1988). Conversations with Norman Mailer. Literary Conversations. Jackson and London: University Press of Mississippi.
- — (2013). Norman Mailer: A Double Life. New York: Simon and Schuster.
- —, ed. (2004). Norman Mailer's Letters on An American Dream, 1963–1969. Shavertown, PA: Sligo Press.
- —, ed. (2014). The Selected Letters of Norman Mailer. New York: Random House.
- —; Lennon, Donna Pedro (2018). Lucas, Gerald R., ed. Norman Mailer: Works and Days (Revised and Expanded ed.). Atlanta: Norman Mailer Society. ISBN 9781732651906.